Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Raising Money for Ronald McDonald House Charities

As most of you know, Zed and I stayed at the Ronald McDonald House the last 6 weeks Wendy was hospitalized. Since Wendy was born Zed and I said we want to donate money to a good organization every year. Last year, I raised over $1,500 for March of Dimes. This year I want to give back to RMHC. I’m going to raise money until March 30 and then sometime in April, I want to get a group of people together and we can all go to the RMH in Atlanta and cook for them and help out for the day. (We can all wear our tie dye Wendy shirts!)

I added a donate button on the right side of the page if you would like to make a contribution. I am in the process of making a webpage for donations, but in the meantime, the donate button can be used, as well as PayPal (wendys.mom7.10@gmail.com).

For those of you wanting to order shirts, here’s the website:

Please feel free to share this blog with all of your friends. I hope to raise $1,000 in honor of Wendy to donate. Every little bit helps and the Ronald McDonald House Charities is a wonderful organization. 

No comments:

Post a Comment