Saturday, March 15, 2014

March For Babies. Walk for Wendy.

It’s that time again. That time that I start bugging everyone to donate to March of Dimes.


I decided to do a very intimate party for immediate family for Wendy’s third birthday and invite all of our extended family and friends to a March for Babies event 10 days after her birthday to celebrate with us. We would rather you donate to March of Dimes instead of buying Wendy a gift.


 The walk will be October 18, 2014 in Lavonia, GA. You can order t shirts (Preview Them Here) for $15 but they won’t be available for purchase until July! But don’t worry, I’ll remind you!


To be involved, you don’t have participate in the walk, you can just DONATE HERE. Also, you can purchase a shirt even if you can’t attend the walk. I understand many of Wendy’s warriors live out of state and I urge you all to buy a shirt if you can and support sweet Wendy!


My final announcement is that starting MARCH 25, I will host an online Younique party (the makeup and beauty products that I sale). I make about 20% of every item sold. For this party, I will donate my entire profit to March for Babies under the Wendy’s Warriors team.  So if you’re interested in making yourself beautiful and giving money to a great cause, be on the lookout for my March for Babies Younique Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment