Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pull-My-Hair-Out Kind of Days

Yep, today was one of those days. One where I wanted to stop what I was doing, scream at the top of my lungs, and rip my hair out. Wendy woke up at 3 am and cried until after 6 am, and I never figured out what was wrong. Our new puppy, Ares, pooped in his crate 3 times last night and Zed got fed up and said he wanted to get rid of him, which resulted in Zed and I fussing. And on top of all that, I feel like crap. I guess it's the so-called fibromyalgia that is killing my back, but I get tired of going to the doctor because I don't have time for them to keep sticking me with a needle, guessing what's wrong with me. I decided to just treat the symptoms, like the insomnia, joint pain, etc and not worry about testing anymore because they've said I have everything from lupus to lyme disease. So I'll stick with my fibromyalgia diagnosis and hope that the doctor can do something about the pain.

After this terrible night and awful day, everything got better. Wendy smiled at me. And I mean really smiled. I was making faces at her and she busted out the biggest, toothless grin ever! I loved it. And then she did it again when I got my mom on Skype! That sweet baby never ceases to amaze me!

1 comment:

  1. I have fibromyalgia, too... Have good days and bad. When I feel like screaming, I put baby in utility room with washer on spin cycle, go to other side of house, close door, and scream until I have no voice, then go get baby and take nap. Therapist advised me not to pull hair.

    ReplyDelete