Monday, August 20, 2012

I’m touched.


I’ve had an enormous amount of people to tell me that they follow Wendy’s blog and they have been touched by her story. But I just want to let you all know how much of an impact y’all have made on our lives! I am so moved by the amount of support, love, gifts, and especially prayers that have been sent to sweet Wendy. I would love name each and every one of you, but I’m not going to attempt it because I’m afraid I’ll leave someone out! But please, know that if you are one of the people who came to my baby shower, who sent me a card while I was hospitalized, who visited me or Wendy in Nashville, who have sent her a gift of any sort, or who have just simply had a kind word I thank you so, so much! Wendy and I could not be more grateful! It has been a long, and sometimes very difficult, journey, but with each one of you, it gets a little easier every day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment