Saturday, September 17, 2011

Delivery Date Set

One of my doctors came by today and he said he was shocked by the chromosome results and said he hated we didn't have any other cases to go by. But he said on the bright side, I was looking good and very stable and that we would deliver at 35 weeks (if I make it that far without any other complications). Tomorrow I will be 31 weeks- only 4 more weeks!

I had to have my IV changed again- the 4th one I've had since I got here- the 3rd in the last 4 days. My veins keep blowing, so if I don't get taken off all IV meds soon I will get a picc line. That'll last for my duration of the stay and I can have my meds through it and they can take my blood through it every week.

Other than that, it was just another boring, repetitive day in the hospital. I hope I can keep my sanity- because I'm really homesick right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment