Tuesday, May 8, 2012

7 Months Old

I haven't written much since moving back home. Simply because we don't have Internet yet and I hate posting from my iPhone.

Wendy turned 7 months old today so I had to suck it up and post. On May 3rd, 5 days before she turned 7 months, her first tooth broke through! It is right in the center on the bottom and it's super sharp. She's into biting now!

Also, today was her first appointment with her new pediatrician, Dr. Melissa Martin. She is fabulous. She was very thorough and extremely friendly. She made me feel like Wendy was a priority, not just another file, like so many other doctors. Little miss was weighed today and she weighed 10lbs 3oz. She has to go back for a weight check in 6 weeks because she only gained 4oz in 2 months.

Another big milestone? Wendy is sleeping without her heart monitor, for the very first time! Mommy is a nervous wreck. I actually plan on sleeping on the couch in her room for tonight since its the first night without it. Hopefully it all goes smoothly and I will be back in my bedroom soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment