Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's Been a While


I know it's been a while since I have posted anything. I honestly feel like all I do now is eat, sleep, pump, and visit Wendy. Wendy is tolerating my breast milk really well. They up it by 2cc everyday. She's still breathing on her own however, she had to have a feeding tube because she doesn't have the reflex to take a bottle. We are hoping she can learn that soon. She's had 2 sessions of phototherapy because she's a bit jaundiced, which is normal for preemies. She is down from 3lbs 15oz to 3lbs 10oz, which is again expected. Other than that, things are about the same. They said she would probably be home around Thanksgiving- which is close to her due date. We are taking it day by day and hopes she will get better soon. We are ready to have our tiny angel home!

No comments:

Post a Comment