Thursday, October 27, 2011

Small Town Life

A lot of people complain about living in a small town. I used to be one of those people. But now, I can't wait to take sweet little Wendy back to Elberton. Yes, everyone always knows your business, but when you really need something, the people will get behind you and do what they can to help. Having a sick baby has proved that. I've had so many people give me well wishes and ask me what I need, even though we are 400 miles away in Nashville right now. We even had someone anonymously send us cash to help with food since we are staying in a hotel right now; the card was simply signed friends in Christ. I'm really glad we are stationed at Fort Campbell right now because Wendy is getting great care at Vanderbilt, but I definitely miss my little hometown. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment