Sunday, December 25, 2011

Best Medicine She Could Get!


So it's taken me a while to get an update on here, but we've had a lot going on lately. We've been settling in with Wendy's routine and celebrating Christmas as a family! As I type, I am currently using my Christmas gift from Zed and Wendy, a iMac! I feel kind of stupid sometimes trying to copy and save pictures and do different things on here, but I really do love it. I just wish I were more tech savvy so I could get more out of it!

On to Wendy... She is doing great at home. She's really thriving! I think being home is the best medicine she could have gotten. Her home health nurse comes out 3 times a week now instead of 2 times. Little Wendy was a little stuffy the other day, but we got a vaporizer like the home health nurse said to try and she seems better. She wasn't congested so apparently it was just sinuses not a respiratory infection, which is a good thing. The only bad thing about Wendy is she wants to be held 24/7. I suppose that's our fault because when she was in the NICU we held her all the time when we were there. I can't really complain about her being a bad baby though. She only gets up about twice during the night and that's for diaper changes. Some nights when her belly hurts she'll want us to rock her instead of her sleeping in her bassinet. I guess this is what parenthood is like. Except where most mothers wash bottles the end of the day, I'm washing syringes. I wouldn't trade her for the world, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment