Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Party

Zed and I both had appointments at Fort Campbell this morning so we went home last night. We ended up staying there and going to the company Christmas party tonight. It was nice seeing everyone and sad, too. It was sad because we were seeing everyone else's new baby and it made me miss mine. So we left at 7 and headed back to Nashville.

I dropped Zed off at the RMH because he was tired and I drove his big jacked up truck to see Wendy. Well the problem is his truck won't fit in the parking garage, so I had to park a block and a half away at a bank and walk. So yes, at 9:00 at night I walked by myself to the hospital.. The things you'll do for your baby.

Wendy's nurse didn't really have much news because the day nurses hear what the doctors say when they round and the night nurses don't. So all I got from Wendy's nurse tonight was that she had a bit of emesis earlier and so they kept her at 30mL but if she does okay with her next feeding they'll take it up to 34mL. I'm going to try to get to sleep soon so I can be up early enough to talk to Wendy's doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment