Friday, April 20, 2012

Date Night.

Zed and I went on our first date since Wendy came home from the hospital. My mom kept Wendy at our house while Zed and I went to eat and see a movie. We acted like teenagers. We drove with our windows down and our music blaring. We ate at Sonic. Then we watched The Lucky One (which was a pretty good movie). As fun as it was, I couldn't wait to get back home to Wendy.

On top of having a date today, I also reached my $600 goal for March of Dimes! I even surpassed it. I actually almost doubled it! I have raised $1,170! I am amazed at people's support and encouragement. I never thought I would raise that much. I can't wait to start again for the walk in October. By the way, it's in Lavonia so anyone in the Elberton area, feel free to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment