Saturday, April 14, 2012

Georgia Baby!


I now have only 2 weeks left living in Kentucky! So in two Saturday's Wendy will be a Georgia baby! I will seriously be so glad to be back home. I'm not a huge fan of Kentucky. I'm glad Wendy was born in Nashville, so when people ask, she can say she was born in Tennessee. She's going to be such a sweet little southern belle.

Talking about "southern belles" I got the invitations ordered for Wendy's going away party. I had created an event on Facebook, but I honestly couldn't stand the thought of not sending out real invites. My mother says I'm too southern. The invitations should be here Monday and I can send them Tuesday. The party is Saturday, so it's a little close to time, but better late than never. They're adorable. They have a hot air balloon and say "oh baby, the places you'll go!". I'm going to try to find the Dr. Seuss book, Oh, The Places You'll Go, and have everyone sign it.

Gosh, I cannot believe how close it is to moving time. Packing is terrible, but Zed has actually been helping some. I am planning on packing everything except my living room (because I don't want the place to look bare when I have Wendy's party). I have so much to do before I leave though. Wendy and I are going to a birthday party tomorrow. She has a doctor's appointment for another EEG on the 19th. On the 21st is her going away party, the 22nd is the March for Babies (don't forget, if you are planing to donate there is only a week left!). Wendy goes for her 6 month shots the 24th and we are moving the 28th. Busy, busy, busy. But I'm very excited. Especially after seeing how great our house looked last weekend. I am so thankful for Zed's dad and all the work he has had done. Zed and I are so lucky. I can't imagine a more perfect place to raise our perfect little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment