Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Busy As A Bee

Wendy and I had quite the busy day. It started off by going to Once Upon A Child and Babies R Us with Julia and Abel. Then we met Ashley, DeLauren, and Russell at the park. Julia and I only made it one lap before we were sweating to death and decided we were going to Walmart and then heading home.

But of course, as I get to Walmart I realize I've lost my grocery list, so I leave with only half of what I need. Also, they only had one can of Wendy's formula. They are supposed to be getting a shipment in tonight, so looks like I'll be making another trip to Walmart soon.

When I got home I put all of Wendy's cute new clothes and owl backpack in her Easter basket. She is going to look SO CUTE in her little dresses! Then I cooked supper, stir-fry, that turned out amazing, and I showered, ate, and put the baby to bed.

I just got off the phone with my mom and we were discussing ideas for our March of Dimes shirts. We are going to wear ones that say "Walking for Wendy" and Wendy is going to wear a onesie that says "Marching for Me". I've got so much going on between now and the time we move to Georgia, but at least it'll help pass the time by. I'm hoping to be able to squeeze in a few more follow up appointments like audiology, neurodevelopmental, and another feeding study before we move. Mommy is on the ball about all these appointments! I have to stay on my toes if I want to get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment