Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March of Dimes

March of Dimes is a nonprofit organization that raises money to help improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality. Having a child born premature or with a birth defect is something many people don't think about. That is, until it happens to you. I know how difficult it is. I know how stressful it can be. I also know that when it happens, it's a terrifying experience for families. And if there is any way that I can help, I want to. So I decided to join the March of Dimes walk in Nashville on April 22. I have my own website where I can raise money. I set a goal of $200. However, I've only raised $50, and Zed and I are the ones who donated that. So if this is something that touches you in any way, please donate. The smallest donation can help.

http://www.marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?pp=4226726&ct=4&w=5378644&u=jamiemclanahan

No comments:

Post a Comment